Friday, January 30, 2009

A long day of work

Yesterday I could say was one of my longest day of work ever that I could remember. After class around 3:30 I called my momma to see if she was free to come visit me and unfortunately, she wasn't. Instead, she was ridiculously busy and asked if I could come help, and so I did. I took off the moment I got back to the apartment with cup noodles in hand to eat in the traffic. Hehe it worked too! Anyhow, came to her aid around 5pm and worked til midnight, literally! I was exhausted and my scoliosis didn't help me either. My right side was aching! What was a treat was that my hubby came to help too! I finally got to see him. Unexpected but so grateful because without him, we wouldn't have got half of what we finished done. Afterwards, I headed back home to say hello to my little brother and pops and took off on the road back to Irvine, which was delayed because he and I decided to try a different route and missed some exits >.<>

Now I am work. I have to say, some customers are ridiculous. If you're acknowledge, acknowledge the person back. goodness. unless the person honestly didn't hear. so rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment