I hate my neighbors. It suck living in a place where you are surrounded by walls from your neighbors. I guess that's why a house has so much more benefits. Living in this townhouse is nice and all however, the people that come with it is not so fun. Late into the night, I can hear the bass playing and honestly, it's very annoying. I don't know how long I can put up with them. I also hear wrestling noises. I asked my roomy and she said she knew one of them. She said they were nerdy want to be bboys. No wonder the wrestling noise. Regardless, they should be more considerate. They bust their bass and wrestled, wow, what a combination. I can hear them laughing and joking from the window (that's how close we are). OOOH if only i can bitch slap them I would be happy. ..
Maybe I should give them a taste of their own medicine?
OOh i dont know what to do. i hate them!
No comments:
Post a Comment