As I was beginning to think I had the confidence to confront my roommate about our living situation (which currently I am miserable about), the most unprecedented situation that can occur caught me off guards.
This whole quarter (and last), he has been in our apt 5 days a week. I am only here 5 days a week and I feel like I have a 3rd roommate. What's uncomfortable is that he is a guy and of course, her boyfriend. Now I know they have no intentions of making things awkward or uncomfortable for me, truth is, it is uncomfortable. I get more annoyed with every passing moment and I can't even concentrate on materials for exams coming up.
Anyhow, today they asked if he can stay in our apartment in the month of August. Just him. No Tina. He would become my new roommate. great...
Being the person I am, I can't say no. Especially if they really need a place.
But after talking to people, I have come to a conclusion that although it is not in my personality to confront them about the situation (seeing that I am an accommodating person), I am.
This week, no matter how difficult it would be for me, I am going to talk to her about him.
I can't stand them any longer. I am slightly mad at myself for letting this go too far and too long.
Besides my daily vent, today was my first day at St. Joseph's hospital.
I must say, I had the greatest time helping people. I love the environment and can see myself working in such places. I walked for hours, now I see why they wear athletic shoes. My jack p. shoes are not helpful at all, instead, they make me ache. >.< Next shift is on Wednesday, looking forward to it :)
who knew I was into helping people :P
No comments:
Post a Comment