Monday, February 9, 2009

love is...

-When he does your laundry for you >.< (and folding them)
-Refill your stock of coke or pepsi (cause you ran out and it's midterm week >.<)
-Let's you sleep without actually trying to wake you up (unlike me : ?)
-Him making sure you take your vitamins (for my knees >.<)
-Waking you up so you won't be late (thanks :D)
-Driving far distances just to see you (so I can study with those extra minutes)
-Driving me around (cause I don't like driving him, call me old fashion)
-Helping my family (cause he has a great heart)
-Working hard (so we can go to Korea)

I can't wait. The decision has been made : )
My cousin, Gordon and I are going to Seoul this coming spring break :)
I am excited. This would be my first trip with him out of the country and his first time out of the country for quite some time now. Hopefully in the month of March we would be able to save enough to go shopping to buy warm clothes for Korea. (It would be freezing there! I love it!) and maybe shop more there? Only time will tell. As of now, must study hard!

1 comment: