Friday, March 20, 2009

My apologies

Oh >.< this quarter I have not tend to any of my friends and I am deeply sorry!
I haven't found time for them and I promise next quarter things will be better!

Andrew: We will get mentatsu soon enough
Shaun: Pho
Little: You will meet him soon enough
Kimberly: I will see you soon and we'll catch up!
Others...I will see you next quarter!!

This spring break I won't even be in the country :(
Most of all, I wish I made more time for my family, especially my poppa!
I barley see him I am at home and when I am awake he's at work!
On the good hand, turning 21 is just around the corner :)
(my dad wants to take me to go gamble lol) I can't wait!!!

Disneyland when I come back! Oh one more final and all is swell!!

MUCH LUCK TO EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment