Lately my roommates BF has been over a lot. When I say a lot, 5 days a week and althought it doesn't bother me that he's over, what does bother me is PDA. I share that room with her, I pay my half, shouldn't I get privacy also? it gets quite annoying waking up and seeing him on top of her. Does he think its normal to lay on top of her in front of others? Isnt that inconsiderate and a bit too much?
I've been thinking about it a lot, I shouldnt be the one that goes downstairs to avoid awkwardness should I? seeing that it is my room too. I shouldnt have to come home dreading the fact that he's there. On several occasions I have also been locked out! That's pretty sad.
I have a guy too, but I don't do these things, especially in front of others nor do I lock her out of the room. Grr, should I tell her or should I not? I fear that slowly my annoyance will escalate and Ill just blow a fuse >.<. What should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment