I have a Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax 25 that I adore, too bad film cost a load :( Anyhow, I was at Sami's camera store with my pops the other day and realize most stores are selling the 7s, including Urban etc. Anyhow, I checked polaroid's site and they came out with polaroid 300. Looks exactly like the Fujifilm 7s at first glance. Researched a bit and apparently, they partnered up, hence the similarity. Bleh. I don't see the point in making a model that is old, but that's just me. You can get the Fujifilm Instax 7s on ebay for approximately $35 where as Polaroids is going for $89.99. I say, get the instax 25, for its shape and convenience. Then you won't have to buy the converter to make a 7s into a 25 (though it is cheaper). BUT instax 25 come in HELLO KITTY! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? :)
Polaroid 300

Fujifilm instax 7s
No comments:
Post a Comment