Friday, May 28, 2010

Night out

When you least expect things, it happens. I didn't plan on hanging out with the guys tonight. All I wanted was for a milk tea float, so Jonathan and Cesar came with. Got it, and headed to Garden, which I didn't plan to go and eat at all. I ended up with calamari and fried chicken...YUMMM. Too bad all that is just going to get me clogged arteries from the cholesterol. Should start taking Lipitor lol. Might as well shut my liver down now, just kidding. I love my LIVEr, so essential to life, it is part of the health triad. Afterwards, we headed to 24 hr Walmart to buy nothing. Except for Jonathan, who bought goodies for MUSHROOM! I wish I brought my camera with me, but then again, even if I did, I most likely wouldn't have taken any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment