Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Yesterday, a bird died by my hands, this is the 2nd bird that died already from me trying to save them. It was inevitable but I tried anyhow, just suck that it was futile. I was outside waiting for Kiet to come home and I heard ruffling noises. I went to see what it was and turns out, it was that darn white cat that was toying with an injured bird. Though I know I shouldn't interfere with mother nature, I couldn't help but feel for the bird (I wouldn't want to be eaten) so I scared the cat away. Kiet came home and I asked him to bring me a box and napkin to put the bird in, but a couple minutes later, the bird died. Sadly, I knew it was going to die because it's respiratory rate was decreasing at a fast rate but Kiet was so hopeful. I wish the little guy/girl lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment