Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Done with a final!

YAYYY!!! I'm so excited. I finally aced O-chem. This was in part due to a great teacher, who I wish I actually socialize with and get to know because I admire her in many ways. The one thing I like about this teacher above all others is that she gives you your grade immediately. Sometime it can be brutal, but in this case, great. As an undergrad, I can you tell, I never got straight As, or much As at all. Now that I've graduated, I've become a straight A student so far...I wish I were like this back then!!! GRR.

So I've thought about trying a new hair do ever day after being inspired by a magazine. I've always thought about it, but never went through with it. Maybe starting Aug. 17th I will start that month long of new hair dos everyday.

Until then, I have to study for my PCAT, but before I do, I MUST NAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment