Saturday, July 31, 2010

raging waters + bothersome man

I went to Raging Waters yesterday for the first time. I had a blast!! Hopefully next year again :D

Went to Tea Spot to study after...and just my luck, this guy I met at Lollicup over a year ago just happened to sit next to me. I get really irritated when people pick up my things (book in this case) without asking to make conversation. Rude bitch. Anyhow, he started talking and said I looked familiar blah blah. I just kept silent the whole time hoping he would leave me alone. He kept talking about his life, and I honestly couldn't give a poop about it. GAHHH!! I didnt want to be mean, but I wish I told him to STFU. Theres a reason why I go to places alone sometime. Couldn't even eat in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment